We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Details needed for Zurich

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
2 posts
Save Topic
Details needed for Zurich

Hi,

I will visit Zurich for two days in May (will arrive by 10am, FRI and SAT, and wanted suggestions for places to see.

Till now I have explored two options on guided tours. 1. Zurich and surrounding tour - 4HRS - 54CHF and 2. tour to either Heidiland and Lecchtenstein $97 or Mt Rigi and Lucerene summer day trip $115

Also suggest reasonble hotel for me which is suitable, sinlge room for me only.

For both bus goes from Sihlquai

Zuerich
Destination Expert
for Zurich
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Details needed for Zurich

If you feel more comfortable on an organised tour then these are fine...

However Zurich and the surroundings are incredibly easy to visit if you are simply prepared to do a little research and have an adventure. Start with myswizterland.com, and then visit the tourism office in the main train station in Zurich. It is a completely different experience than public transport in Mumbai (trust me, I know!) and it really couldn't be easier.

Have fun!

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
47 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Details needed for Zurich

Here you will find most organised tours for Zurich our to other places in Switzerland.

http://www.zuerich.com/en/Visitor/tours.html

In your case, you should go to mountain like Pilatus or Titlis in order to have chance to see snow or play with the snow. Heidiland is a different part but also worth a visit. Depends what you like to see. There is a Heidi village which you can visit.

Hotel:

Check the availablity and prices on booking.com

3. Re: Details needed for Zurich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2015, 05:16