We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zurich Airport

Which Zurich hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Muscat, Oman
1 post
Save Topic
Zurich Airport

Hi i'm going to Zurich next week. I know the Airport is big and confusing. Can anyone tell me how to find my way out easily and quickly?

I dont wanna lose my way

Basel, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
3,543 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zurich Airport

Follow the "exit to Zurich" signs.

Edited: 01 May 2014, 15:32
San Antonio
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Zurich Airport

We are also flying to Zurich next week. After we clear customs, we will need to find the train station to travel to Basel. We will be arriving on Delta Airlines, any idea how far we are from the train station? Thanks for any replies.

Kent, England
Level Contributor
1,725 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Zurich Airport

The trains are two floors down from the arrivals hall, just follow the signs, pictograms with a train on them ot look for the sign say "bahn".

Anchorage, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Anchorage, Zermatt
Level Contributor
17,124 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zurich Airport

Hi, after you go through passport control, collect your luggage (the trolleys are free) and walk through the customs area, exit out to the pick up area and then across the lanes into the next building. This is a huge shopping center. Take the elevator or escalator (yes, the trolleys go on the escalators) down one level to the ticket windows/machines and then go down one more level to the platforms. It's about as close to the luggage carousels as it can get!

San Antonio
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Zurich Airport

thanks so much for the info!

6. Re: Zurich Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 05:16