We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zurich & Lucerne 7 nights

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
72 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Zurich & Lucerne 7 nights

Hi.

I am travelling with my family ( wife and kids aged 11 & 9) to Switzerland from 29th Aug to 3rd Sept. (5 Nights). We are travelling first time to Europe.

Booked 2 nights at Swissotel Zurich near airport since we reaching late Zurich.i.e. 29th-31st Aug.

30/08/2014 - Planning to visit Jungfrauoch

31/08/2014 - Planning for an early Zurich city tour (Max. 2 Hour) and checking out Swissotel

31/08/2014- Check in Lucern Allmend Apts. ETA evening . Please suggest we can go for any sight seeing.?

01/09/2014 – Visiting Mount Titlis

02/09/2014 – Visiting Mount Rigi (02/09) may opt Majestic round trip.

03/09/2014 - Check out and proceed for Basel and catching TGV to Paris

Using 2 Swiss Saver Pass for 4 consecutive days .(30th Aug-2nd Sept) Half card and SSP for 8 days are expensive according to my working.

My questions are:-

1. Jungfrauoch attraction is suitable for Kids ..? Can you suggest other better attraction around Zurich than Jungfrauoch

2. What is the approx. tour time to for Mount Titlis/ Rigi once we start the travel from Lucern.

3. Any other must do attraction in Lucerne /Zurich combined or opt out with above attraction…?

Thanks & best regards,

Varghese

Sharjah, United...
Level Contributor
178 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Zurich & Lucerne 7 nights

Thanks for the update Pore. Good luck for your trip Varghese.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
72 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Zurich & Lucerne 7 nights

Thanks Devesh,

Varghese

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
72 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Zurich & Lucerne 7 nights

Dear Friends,

Can we travel free with Swiss Saver Pass on trams..? Today Novotel asked me to check whether SSP allowed free to travel from Zurich airport to Glattburg (Tram No.10 & 12) Is it free with SSP ?

Also in case, i repeat in case, if we are visiting Jungfraujoch, upto where we can travel free with SSP.? From where we should change the ticket for getting 25% discount. From Kleine Scheidegg ...? Please reply.

My base will be Lucerne for 4 nights except for 1 night in Zurich (Novotel) due to late arrival.

Thanks & Best regards

Varghese

34. Re: Zurich & Lucerne 7 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 06:16