We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Antwerp to Breda

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from Antwerp to Breda

Can anyone suggest the best way to go between these 2 cities? I'm having trouble determining whether there's a bus that might go and be better than the train which requires a change in Roosentaal. Thanks!

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
61,999 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Antwerp to Breda

Hi there,

Don't expect any buses. Medium-distance they hardly exist here esp. when there are trains. Long-distance there is Eurolines, you can try their website for their routing but Breda probably too small for them.

So train, with one easy transfer, is probably best. See www.b-rail.be for all details.

Have fun,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Antwerp to Breda

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll plan to stick with the train.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
866 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel from Antwerp to Breda

I'll stick with the train if I were you.

It's only 12 euro one-way with intercity. and you have plenty of time to change train in Roosendaal.

Checki with www.nshispeed.nl

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel from Antwerp to Breda

Train all the way! You can simply walk up to ticket services and they should hook you up with the best route. It's not all that far between Antwerp and Breda... Switching trains could get sticky, seeing sometimes you don't have a lot of time to get on the connecting train... just be sure to read the tickets carefully and don't waste time at Roosentaal Centraal.

Do~

5. Re: Travel from Antwerp to Breda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 03:18