We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manchester to Eindhoven

UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Manchester to Eindhoven

Hi,

I need to get to Eindhoven on a Sunday evening, my flight from Manchester arrives into Schipol at 18:15, don't really want to change trains so looking at NS website it appears I have a choice of either a 19:14 or a 19:44 train to Eindhoven central - I really want to buy the tickets in advance so could any of you frequent travellers advise if they think it would be feasible to collect bags, clear security and get to the platform by 19:14 or if it would be safer to go for the 19:44 train?

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
888 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manchester to Eindhoven

If you buy a ticket, you can take any train to Eindhoven you like. There is no time indicated on your ticket, only the date. In case you need to wait for your bags, you can already buy a ticket from the NS vending machines (you can find them next to the baggage belts). However, machines only accept coins and cards, no bills.

As to your question: I think you will definitely be able to catch the 19:14 train (if your flight is on time), since the NS train station is located in the terminal building itself.

UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manchester to Eindhoven

That's excellent information, thank you for your help :-)

3. Re: Manchester to Eindhoven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2012, 07:17