We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help

7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help

What should i do in my visit to amsterdam from 28 to 30 december 2011.

Im going with one friend, both 21 yrs old.

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Help

We are also looking for a good and cheap place to stay at

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help

You're kidding, right? You don't actually expect others to plan your vacation, do you??? C'mon.....put a little effort into it yourself before posting silly stuff like this......

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help

I see nothing wrong with it... Anyone who has been there could suggest me what to do and what not to do...

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
13,949 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Help

dont go to the ice bar..or a bulldog coffeeshop..or the euro or majestic pub...lets see..what else...

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,633 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help

Ficofico75 you are obviously new to this forum and TA. No-one here knows you personally, your likes and dislikes so for me to waste my & your time telling you to go to this museum or that bar. I don't even know if you are male or female.

Hence if you want to get relevant information out of this forum then please give relevant information in your question.

And if you want hotel recommendations then a budget range per night is always necessary.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,633 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help

Forgot to add that you should post in the Amsterdam forum. This post will not appear thereand many Amsterdam visitors do not check the parent NL forum

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
441 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i25460-Cultural…

maybe my triplist can give some inspiration

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,093 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help

And why can't you get quality answers to your original question?

Just a few things we do not know.

Budget? Gender? Sexual orientation? Interest in coffeeshops and smoking? Dark rooms? Museums? Art? Swinging? Walking tours? Budget? Budget? Budget?

Take a few minutes to form a well rounded question and you will get good to great answers. A few details about you and yours as well as likes and dislikes.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
624 posts
776 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help

If your looking for a cheap place to stay the Youth Hostel in vondel park is a good option. Amsterdam you have a couple of days, do the canal boat trip, walk around the streets by the canals, Rijksmuseum and maybe hire a cycle to explore the city.

10. Re: Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 10:23