We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quickest route to Harlingen from UK?

buel10
Level Contributor
368 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Quickest route to Harlingen from UK?

Hi,

im playing with the idea of travelling to Harlingen to stay at the Crane hotel with my girlfriend.

Please can i ask which is the quickest route from the UK? Manchester airport would be closer for me but i would travel to London if this would help?

Thank you.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
50,576 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quickest route to Harlingen from UK?

Hi there,

Groningen airport has no affordable UK flights, so it'll be Amsterdam Schiphol airport. It has connections both with Manchester and several London airports including Luton (closest to you), flight times are about the same; so cost (including local travel in UK) would be the main factor for you.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

buel10
Level Contributor
368 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quickest route to Harlingen from UK?

Hi,

Thank you for that.

Please may i ask how much it would cost me to get from Amsterdam Schiphol airport to Harlingen? Bus or Taxi?

Thank you again.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,152 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quickest route to Harlingen from UK?

Bus - not possible

Train € 28,20 around 3 hours

Taxi about €200

www.ns.nl

www.9292ov.nl

Edited: 29 April 2012, 18:44
4. Re: Quickest route to Harlingen from UK?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 02:42