We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Cruise to see Fjords?

Windsor, ON
Level Contributor
51 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Best Cruise to see Fjords?

We are looking for suggestions and advice as to which line to choose and which ports are the best. We are nature lovers and scenery is a top priority. Also, has anyone curised Voyages of Discovery?

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
9,696 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Cruise to see Fjords?

I often wax nostalgic about my salad days spent punting in the glorious Dutch Fjords.

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,801 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Cruise to see Fjords?

Rmurp007, there are no Fjords in the Netherlands nor anywhere near it. There may be a few cruises operating out of here to Norway which is where most are but this would be a very strange place to start from.

Is there any particular reason for posting this on the NL forum rather than Norway or a closer country?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
40,049 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Cruise to see Fjords?

Perhaps the Cruise Forum?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,342 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Cruise to see Fjords?

Or on our very own tripadvisor forum that is just about impossible to find without help.

tripadvisor.com.au/ShowForum-g1-i10703-Cruis…

5. Re: Best Cruise to see Fjords?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 06:17