We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holland pass

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
629 posts
Save Topic
Holland pass

Hello,

I'm inteseted to buy Holland pass for 2 site visits

The first one is keukenhof and the second one is madame tussauds. They have mentioned that the card is valid fir a bout one year so, I can visit the Keukenhof in the first day and Madame tussads in the third day right??

My question is for public transportation, is it free for 24 hours?? If yes, will it start from the first site visit?? Or from the first time I've used public transportation?? Because I don't need the public transportation on the same day that I will visit Keukenhof, i will need it later

Thanks

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
37,790 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holland pass

You have to exchange one of the tokens for a GVB 24 hour pass. That is valid for 24 hours from the first time you use it. Nothing to do with any other museums or attractions.

Japan
Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holland pass

Hi Amoon, Did you manage to get the Holland Pass? Did the entrance pass to museums valid for a year?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holland pass

japantourist, your confusing the Holland Pass with the Museumkaart.

Padua, Italy
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Holland pass

Please don't waste your precious resources (read: time, money & energy) on buying this pass!!!

Utterly useless and not as promised at all.

We couldn't use the pass we had bought since the booklet containing many applicable discount coupons was not given to us.

Upon complaining about this matter to customer service, they promised to refund our amount but they didn't even after several requests. Whatz more, they falsely claimed to have refunded my money back to my credit card. I checked several times, but no refund! Thus I had no option left, but to lodge a complaint with PayPal, through whom I had purchased the passes. PayPal gave them enough time to refund my money, but they still didn't oblige. Finally, PayPal resolved the issue by ruling in my favour & refunded my money. Unbelievable but true that these guys can take their customers for a ride, and still be not accountable !!! If I had not made my purchase via PayPal, I would have been duped by these people.

So, please BEWARE of this fraudulent company & stay away!!!!!

Chennai (Madras...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Holland pass

Hi, We are planning to visit Holland in January 2014. I would be grateful if you would advise reg. the weather like whether it will be too cold or rainy to do sightseeing.Thanks.

6. Re: Holland pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2014, 05:16