We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A big "thank you" to all for your help

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
149 posts
443 reviews
Save Topic
A big "thank you" to all for your help

I am back from my month long holiday. I spent 8 days in Amsterdam and can hardly wait to return.

Everyone who helped me with answers to my many questions were so generous with their time and knowledge. I really found the people here to be so friendly and willing to help.

I found the people in Amsterdam to be very friendly. I tried several coffee shops and had great fun wandering the city as some suggested.

I loved the museums and with the museum card went to several in Amsterdam, Haarlem and Zanses Schanse.

Vondelpark was lovely and the weather was warm and sunny. There was only one day with a few hours of rain.

I definitely will be returning:)

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
39,390 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A big "thank you" to all for your help

You are welcome and a big thank you to you for your appreciation and glad you enjoyed your trip.

Kerikeri, New...
Level Contributor
6,007 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A big "thank you" to all for your help

Thanks for your little report!

3. Re: A big "thank you" to all for your help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 04:15