We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wietpas eindhoven

Rome, Italy
1 post
Save Topic
Wietpas eindhoven

Is the wietpas still operative in eindhoven?

I'm going to visit this city in august 'cause flight and hotel are cheap, and i would like to know this little info :)

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wietpas eindhoven

Sorry, wietpass is still operative in Eindhoven. Use Google Translate on this: vce-eindhoven.nl/nieuws/601-wie-heeft-er-nog…

Amsterdam and Utrecht and other cities still have coffeeshops that are open to any adult.

Southampton...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Wietpas eindhoven

yea but what cities. thats all you get ... other cities... any list or anything? coz its really hard to find anything on this topic. i.e Eindhoven is shut down to foreigners I guess rotterdam as well... but what about Breda, Roosendal or Nijmegen?

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1,352 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wietpas eindhoven

You'll probably get more responses for your questions about cannabis here: www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com

Here's a map which shows which cities enforce the wietpas and which do not. coffeeshopnieuws.nl/index.php/dutch-coffeesh…

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wietpas eindhoven

Use the map on the following link to find which coffeeshops are open to everyone. coffeeshopnieuws.nl/index.php/dutch-coffeesh…

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wietpas eindhoven

LOL, shall I post that a 3rd time? ;-)

That way at least Vinz can't complain anymore "thats all you get ... other cities..."

Edited: 22 July 2013, 23:53
Reply to: Wietpas eindhoven
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about North Brabant Province
Recent Conversations
More North Brabant Province Topics