We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AZ Alkmaar Football Tickets

Which Alkmaar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Valletta,Malta
Level Contributor
242 posts
226 reviews
Save Topic
AZ Alkmaar Football Tickets

We wish to attend to a home game of AZ Alkmaar... does anyone knows how is it possible to buy secure match tickets please?

On there website altough they have english but couldnt find any info on how to buy match tickets..

TheHague
Level Contributor
928 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AZ Alkmaar Football Tickets

This season AZ are doing well and are nearly selling out every game, so buying tickets on the day isn't a good option. In any case, you'll need a clubcard to buy tickets, you can apply for one via the club's website. Once you have a clubcard, its possible to buy tickets online via the club's website, usually 3-4 weeks before the game. There's also a ticket exchange on the website.

Valletta,Malta
Level Contributor
242 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AZ Alkmaar Football Tickets

thanks, so I will apply for a clubcard with the help of my dutch friend at work as on there english language option in there website isnt that user friendly.....& hopefully I will be able to buy Tickets for end of Feb2012...

Yeap they were doing so well then recently 2 strait defeats!!!

3. Re: AZ Alkmaar Football Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2014, 01:15
Get answers to your questions about Alkmaar