We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage at Schipol

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norway
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Luggage storage at Schipol

On my way home, I'll break journey for 5 days in Amsterdam and will need to store my luggage at the Schipol airport. Anyone knows about such facility? Where? How much? Maximum duration?

Thanks

Amstelveen, The...
Level Contributor
90 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage at Schipol

There is a place to check luggage downstairs at Schiphol Plaza between the exits of Arrival Halls 1 & 2.

I am not sure of the price or restrictions on duration, but I will try to find out for you this weekend and post here if nobody else has that info available.

Rich G.

Amstelveen, The...
Level Contributor
90 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage storage at Schipol

Bags can be stored for a maximum of one month at the baggage desk. Located on the Basement level between Arrival Halls 1 & 2 it is open from 07:00 to 22:45. Tel: (+31) 020 601 2443.

Storage lockers in the terminal are also located at Lounge West, Lounge Central, Lounge South and Arrivals 3.

Locker charges (Maximum storage time 7 days):

Small items - EUR 3.18 per day

Medium - EUR 4.08

Large - EUR 4.99

Extra large - EUR 8.17

Lost tickets incur a charge of EUR 7.26

Source: airwise.com/airports/europe/AMS/AMS_08.html

Norway
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage storage at Schipol

Thanks, Puspawn. The info. is just what I need.

Hanover, Germany
Level Contributor
1,277 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage storage at Schipol

ATTENTION !!

I got a message from my anti virus program that a TROJAN VIRUS wants to infect my computer as I visited

-- www.airwise.com --

Maybe this was a wrong virus message, but I think everyone should be informed about this.