We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym???

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mikey-And-Dani
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Hilton pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym???

Hi everyone,

We have a room booked later this month at the hilton and cant wait! We have been searching around for details and pictures of their fitness, and spa facilities and cant find anything! Can anyone describe what they have available there? Is the pool big? gym fully equiped? Any details you have would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!!!!!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
14 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym???

I stayed there last year (and will again in early May) and don't remember using a fitness facility. On their website they mention a fitness center but if I remember correctly, it is attached to the Hilton and not part of it so an additional fee is necessary for access. I don't think there is a swimming pool either.

I didn't feel I was missing anything because you can get lots of exercise walking to the park, the museums or Dam Square instead of using the tram.

Mikey-And-Dani
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym???

Anyone else have insight on this. It would be greatly appreciated as we both would like to if possible use these facilities on our visit. The Hilton states that these facilities are available, but provides no details.

Thanks!!!

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
13,865 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym???

i dont know..maybe...give the hotel a call or email them?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
53 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym???

I'm staying there next month myself and I'm 99 % certain they have no pool. I think the gym is next door- a place where the guests can use.

5. Re: Hilton pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 16:16