We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to world trade centre.

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
945 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
airport to world trade centre.

hi whats the best way to get to wtc from schipol airport? i know i could get train into central station and then tram or metro to wtc.just wondering could i stop off at wtc on route to central station?? is wtc on way into cenrtal station?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,633 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport to world trade centre.

Take the train to Amsterdam Zuid (WTC) not to Central and no its not on the way to Central. Its one stop from the airport. 7 mins approx

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,675 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport to world trade centre.

As Ronaldo says, train is 7 mins. There are about 8 an hour normally going from platform 1 or 2. Make sure you don´t get one going to Amsterdam CS. They are well signposted.

From WTC into town you take tram 5 or metro 51.

3. Re: airport to world trade centre.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 18:18