We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shrooms and Mary J

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte
4 posts
Save Topic
Shrooms and Mary J

Where is the best and least sketchiest place for both. Also, where is the airport in relation to places to eat and to go to shroom bars and such.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
13,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shrooms and Mary J

i hate to break this to you but i believe they banned mushrooms..or are going to very soon..the airport is about 10 miles outside amsterdam..you can take train from airport to a'dam center..there you will find coffeeshops galore ( for the mary j) and thousands of restaurants.

asia
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shrooms and Mary J

you can still get shrooms but they are not dried the versions - they are fresh and still wet but definitely consumable.

as for safe places, i'm thinking the Vondel Park would be an indeal setting. No? I mean you can always have a trip looking at the people in the Central/RLD areas but maybe the park would set for a smoother sailing.

And coffee shops are galore in the city. Just find one that suits your tastes.

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shrooms and Mary J

Here's a great resource for coffeeshops and soft drug shops. Includes pics, reviews, maps, etc.

http://coffeeshop.freeuk.com

4. Re: Shrooms and Mary J

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 16:16