We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plz, suggest my 2.5 day-itinerary

Trondheim
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
Plz, suggest my 2.5 day-itinerary

I am going to Amsterdam in November and plan to spend 2,5 days here. This is my itinerary, is it good?

Day 1: Arrive at evening (ax. 8pm), after dinner strolling around Redlight Dis.

Day 2: Head to Zaan Schaan to see Windmills (is this the best place to see windmills near Amsterdam?),

back in ax. 2pm. Strolling Dam square area, to Anna Frank house and the west canal.

Day 3: Van Gogh museum, Flower market and canal around. Strolling Redlight Dis. again

Is that a good idea?

Thanks.

Trondheim
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Plz, suggest my 2.5 day-itinerary

By the way, Could you plz suggest me where I can see a real xxx show and price of it.

Thk.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Plz, suggest my 2.5 day-itinerary

I would not go to Anne Frank in the afternoon, unless you have already pre-booked your tickets prior to going. When i went, i went in the morning and although it was busy it was not real bad but i noticed the queue had doubled or almost tripled when i was leaving and that was around 11.30am.

As for a xxx show, you can find these in the red light district. The most famous one is Casa Rosso, which i have never been to. I would recommend the Moulin Rouge which is also on the same street but on the other side of the canal up from Casa. Many people who have been to both say Moulin is the better of the two.

Trondheim
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Plz, suggest my 2.5 day-itinerary

Thank you for the extreme quick reply.

Is it normal for us If I take my girlfriend go to the xxx show with me in Amsterdam?

I also wonder whether I should or not visit Anna Frank house? I mean I know the story, so a trip to Anna Frank house just to see the interior? It costs 8 eur and TIME !

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,893 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plz, suggest my 2.5 day-itinerary

Its very normal for women to be in the live s3x show, there are even some on stage ;-)

As for Anne Frank it depends on you how much you are interested. If you know the story then you may find it intriguing to see how they lived. Some people find it very moving. If you are not interested then don't go. If you do go then book online for a timed entry. It will only take you an hour at most to get around. Less if you are in a hurry.

Trondheim
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Plz, suggest my 2.5 day-itinerary

Thank you experts!

I can't wait to visit Ams

Glasgow
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Plz, suggest my 2.5 day-itinerary

Yes its very normal for couples to go to xxx shows in Amsterdam. In fact you will probably see many couples when you are there.

As for Anne Frank, if you have read the book then you might be interested to actually see the place you were reading about. I know i was but i would go as early as you can and book beforehand so you can go round it before its too busy

Brewster, New York
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Plz, suggest my 2.5 day-itinerary

I would suggest you add a canal boat tour onto your list of "must do's". They're plentiful and affordable and a lovely way to see the city!

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Plz, suggest my 2.5 day-itinerary

Yes - I would substitute the canal boat tour for the Anne Frank House! At least you won't have to stand in the cold/rain/wind/snow/fog/blizzard for 2 hours! ;-)

Ridgewood, New...
Level Contributor
731 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Plz, suggest my 2.5 day-itinerary

Consider the Rijksmusuem or the Van Gogch musuem as well.

Trondheim
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Plz, suggest my 2.5 day-itinerary

Thank you all,

I almost forget the canal trip ! It's a must