We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Amsterdam near Dam Square with smoking rooms

Tyrone, N Ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in Amsterdam near Dam Square with smoking rooms

Going with a group of friends in July next year to Amsterdam, a few of us smoke so I would like reasonable hotel that has smoking rooms. Does anyone know of any, I can't seem to find one.

Mary.

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,869 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Amsterdam near Dam Square with smoking rooms

hi , smoking tobacco in any public room / area is NOT allowed. Its up to individual hotels as to their policy on smoking in your private room.

Many hotels allow this and several dont. You need to enquire when booking. Two decent 3*s that I know allow smoking in your private room , www.hotel-prinshendrik.nl and www.koopermoolen.nl .Both are Dam Sq/Centraal Station area .... geoff

paisley
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Amsterdam near Dam Square with smoking rooms

hi i stayed in the A Train and it had an ashtry so we smoked it was basic and clean and good shower

3. Re: Hotels in Amsterdam near Dam Square with smoking rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 07:17