We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

directions to owl hotel

Ireland
Level Contributor
475 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
directions to owl hotel

Hi can anyone give me directions to owl Hotel from central stn. I will be using public transport. Thank you

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,867 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: directions to owl hotel

hi Tram 1, 2 or 5 , get off at Leidseplein ..geoff

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
39,363 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: directions to owl hotel

If you are flying in then take the 197 or 370 bus from the airport to Leidseplein then walk to the hotel (5 mins).

From CS (as it says on the hotel's website) tram 1, 2, or 5 to the Leidseplein and walk. If you don't want to take the direct bus and hence make your life harder then it's better to take a train to Lelylaan station and get the tram 1 (towards Centrraal Station) and get off at either the Stadhouderskade.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,102 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: directions to owl hotel

i like rons suggestion...train to station lelylaan, tram 1 to stadhouderskade stop...shorter walk than liedseplein when you are humping luggage

Ireland
Level Contributor
475 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: directions to owl hotel

Thank you both, sounds nice and simple.

Ireland
Level Contributor
475 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: directions to owl hotel

Thank you all again for your replies. Won't have a lot of luggage but the easier the better.

6. Re: directions to owl hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2010, 06:19