We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boom Chicago 50% discount

Rotterdam, The...
Level Contributor
889 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Boom Chicago 50% discount

Everyone interested in visiting Boom Chicago can take a look at the following link: groupon.nl/deals/…91863

This website has daily deals and their current online offer is an admission ticket to Boom Chicago for 10 euros instead of 20 euros. (I haven't been to a show myself, but it seems to be quite popular among tourists)

You can use the voucher only on Sundays-Thursdays between 30th September 2010 - 31 March 2011. The following shows are available: Boom Chicago: "Your Worst Fears", "There is No Such Thing as Sinterklaas", "Boom Chicago’s Very Big Holiday Show" and a new show that will be announced shortly.

Also, be sure to make a reservation in advance, either by email or phone.

You might have to sign up for Groupon before ordering the tickets, but it's worth the effort.

If you're interested, be quick, because the offer expires after 24 hours.

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,774 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boom Chicago 50% discount

You can also get tickets at 50% discount if you go directly to the box office just after noon.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
412 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boom Chicago 50% discount

I tried to buy a show tickets on line but there is no discount tickets anymore?

Oh well, thank you anyway!!!

Edited: 29 September 2010, 23:50
3. Re: Boom Chicago 50% discount

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2011, 05:18