We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i want to travel from venezia to amsterdam !!!!

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Island of Malta...
1 post
Save Topic
i want to travel from venezia to amsterdam !!!!

I want to go to venezia & after amsterdam !!! what is the best wat to get there ??? any help pls

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
52,113 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: i want to travel from venezia to amsterdam !!!!

Flying. Use sites like www.whichbudget.com or www.wegolo.com for options, e.g. Transavia from Treviso (1+ hours by bus from Venice) to NL.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: i want to travel from venezia to amsterdam !!!!

KLM flies from Venice to Amsterdam three times a day, morning, afternoon and evening.

www.klm.com for details of their timetable.

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,711 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: i want to travel from venezia to amsterdam !!!!

I looked at this in some detail last year. As I'm a bit of a train lover I would have chosen that option if it was at all feasable. It isn't. Flying is the only viable option on that route.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam, The Ardennes
Level Contributor
7,379 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: i want to travel from venezia to amsterdam !!!!

From Paris you have a night train to Venice. If you want to see Paris as well that could be an option. But normally flying is the way to go.

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,711 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: i want to travel from venezia to amsterdam !!!!

From Amsterdam you have a night train to Milan. From there you can get to Venice in around 2.5 hours on a regular, hourly train service.

You are still looking at around 16 hours journey time and a cost that will be at least double that of flying.

Haarlem, The...
Level Contributor
1,631 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: i want to travel from venezia to amsterdam !!!!

I took Transavia Air last September from Venice to AMS. It was 100 euro 1 way but they do have cheaper offers from time to time.

7. Re: i want to travel from venezia to amsterdam !!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2011, 05:19