We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Spas in Central Amsterdam?

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,715 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Nice Spas in Central Amsterdam?

What nice hotel or day spas are in central Amsterdam for a relaxing massage? We plan to stay at the Radisson Blu, and I'd like to find something close by. I prefer "atmospheric" spas - with all the frills to the more basic ones.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice Spas in Central Amsterdam?

Not many nice spas in the Centrum Spa Zuiver near Amsterdam Bos is getting great reviews from friends. http://www.spazuiver.nl/

Peace,

Balou

Leiden, The...
Level Contributor
264 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice Spas in Central Amsterdam?

Google shows few other spas, but not all in the centre. SPa Zuiver is a nice complex, with inside and outside pool, lots of sauna areas, a garden en possibilities for treatments. Been there once, it is nice, but was quite busy then, and I thought the treatments were a bit on the expensive side (relaxing massage 50mins, 65 euro). Otherwise there will be enough smaller stores which are aimed at beauty treatments, but probably without pool, sauna etc. Perhaps someone else can comment further?

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1,715 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice Spas in Central Amsterdam?

Thanks for the responses. Zuiver looks very nice, but I think I may put off my massage till we are in Paris, since there's a spa in our hotel there and in another a block away. I don't mind letting my husband fend for himself for an hour or so, but don't want to push it much longer, so having something really close helps.

4. Re: Nice Spas in Central Amsterdam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 06:16