We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi Fi Shop

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
South Africa
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Topic
Hi Fi Shop

My husband is very keen on hi fi. What are good hi fi shops in Amsterdam

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
50,438 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi Fi Shop

Hi there,

It's a bit off-centre for these. RAF in Rijnstraat (close to terminus of tram 25) is famous. There's also one, forgot the name, in Van Woustraat near the east side of Albert Cuyp street.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi Fi Shop

Concerto Audio on Utrechtsestraat is one of my favorite stores. They have a large selection of LP's but equipment as well. www.concerto-audio.nl/?page=&lang=english

Peace,

Balou

Stuttgart, Germany
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
7,286 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi Fi Shop

Concerto is very good and Alex the owner is very friendly and helpfull, it is the only shop I will use

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
36,094 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hi Fi Shop

The Shop on th Van Woustraat is Hobo Hifi www.hobo.nl/default.aspx?page=filiaal&id=53

As mentioned by Erik RAF is a much larger place but still sells quite high end stuff too http://www.raf.nl/?page_id=32

You can get to both of these on Tram 25.

5. Re: Hi Fi Shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 14:15