We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels

fife
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Topic
hotels

HI am looking to book a cheap hotel for nov ive been to the tulip in city west and the hem looking for some were near in the central amsterdam all am finding is shared toliet's something I don't want can anyone help

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels

When will you be in town exactly? Cheap is relative to the person spending the money, so what is your budget? I know the Hotel Abba and Townhouse Hotel have single rooms with a private bath. But if you answer the above questions you will get better replies.

Peace

fife
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels

hi am looking for 2 double rooms around £100.00 looking to go about 29th Nov thanks

fife
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels

suppose to say £100.00 pound for 2 nites for 2 rooms sorry .

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,801 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels

Not a prayer at that amount of money I'm afraid. You are talking about £25 per room per night. You'd struggle to get beds in hostel dorms for that much.

UK
Level Contributor
99 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels

We got twin room at Hotel the Crown (basic but adequate) shower in room but shared toilet for approx £65 a night. You must live on fantasy Island if your budget is £25 a night for your requirements!! Probably triple or quadrouple that amount and you will be closer!!

fife
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels

no for each room around £50 for each nite

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
55,493 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotels

That's still quite a challenge for a central hotel. Go for a suburb one as you researched earlier, the public transport fare into town is no more than 5 quid (7 euro) per day.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,801 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotels

Still not a prayer I'm afraid.

Are you planning to stay a weekend or in the week? Which month?

Tell us that and we'll be able to give you some better guidance.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
40,049 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hotels

Easyhotels have a new place opening soon, I think in the middle of October. they have rooms from €49 per night and it's fairly central.

You could try bidding on priceline but you might have to go up a ten to 20 quid over night over budget but you will get a nice 4 star hotel for that.

You have to be a bit more realistic with your budget. Try getting a travelodge in Edinburgh for that and you will struggle. Amsterdam is much more expensive.

Your saving grace is that the 29th November is a weekday.

Edited: 23 September 2011, 10:37
fife
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: hotels

the mon intll wed