We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus stop at Schiphol

USA
Level Contributor
944 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bus stop at Schiphol

I'm taking bus 300 from Schiphol to Haarlem Station. Schiphol is such a big airport, does anyone know where this bus pick-up point is (which terminal)? Do I have to buy a bus ticket ahead of time (and where), or just pay the bus driver? Thanks.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus stop at Schiphol

Ok, I will do my best to explain where the stop is! You head out of the airport via the train station (it's fairly obvious when you get there!). If you are heading out of the station take an exit at the left-hand side, you'll see taxi and bus ranks. You will need to cross two zebra crossings. One is just by the taxi rank and the next is where the buses stop. The stop for the 300 (and 310) is to the left.

Sorry, my description is pretty rubbish but it's really easy when you're there! All the bus stops have electronic score-boards and the 300 runs every 7 mins or so, don't worry if you miss one!

A single trip is 4EUR and you buy the ticket from the driver, try to have change but he will give you change if you don't have it.

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,077 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus stop at Schiphol

after entering the arrival hall and passing through the shops..head out the front door of the building..the bus stops are between the arrival hall and the big parking garage with the big tv screens..cant miss it as there will be alot of red buses.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,867 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus stop at Schiphol

Although yes it is a large busy airport is it one of the best signed airports in the world. Also it is built around a semi circle if you imagine the centre of the circle then that's where the bus stops are.

scotland
Level Contributor
14,935 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus stop at Schiphol

map here

amsterdam-advisor.com/support-files/amsterda…

5. Re: Bus stop at Schiphol

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 00:40