We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice breakfast near barbizion palace

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9,771 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Nice breakfast near barbizion palace

daughter is going here in 3 weeks, thanks to the help of people on here and getting a good deal.

just a couple of questions.

1 - does the hotel have hair dryers in the room ( i can't remember it was ages ago when i stayed)

2 - is it better to book tickets to see ann franks house before they go?

3 - i know the food on the damrak is a bit expensive, and the hotel breakfast is expensive, so does anyone know somewhere near for them to have a nice breakfast.

thanks

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,639 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nice breakfast near barbizion palace

1 - Yes

2 - Yes

3 - Lots of places not least the Prins Hendrik. Look to your left as you come out the front door. It is about 20m away.

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nice breakfast near barbizion palace

hi , yes as Brian says regarding the breakfast, the little snack bar Prins Herlijk is vitually next door. A full English is around Euro 8. Drinks extra.

Next door to that is de Kroonprins, the restaurant of Hotel Prins Hendrik. They do a full Buffet , all you can eat and drink for around Euro 9.25.

Last time I took breakfast at Barbizon it was Euro 22 . It may be more now. It is a class breakfast with just about everything available including Smoked Salmon ! .... geoff

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9,771 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nice breakfast near barbizion palace

thanks for your replies.

is the prins herlijk the cream little cafe, in the little square to your left.

thanks

Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nice breakfast near barbizion palace

hi , yes I would say that is the one .... geoff

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9,771 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nice breakfast near barbizion palace

thank you

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nice breakfast near barbizion palace

Also De Bakkerswinkel on the Zeedijk is quite nice for breakfast. www.debakkerswinkel.com/amsterdam-centrum

Peace

7. Re: Nice breakfast near barbizion palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 11:41