We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

europe tour in august with Make My Trip

Dubai, United Arab...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
europe tour in august with Make My Trip

anybody earlier gone with M M T. i m planning in aug. with wife ,Teenage son. How much money to carry for MILAN ,BRUSSELS ,NETHERLAND , TITLIS MOUNTAIN SWITZERLAND, PARIS GERMANY. type of clothing?is it ok take teenager to LIDO. what type of food will get . R all the meals r covered by MMT. please share yr experience . will apreciate .

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Amsterdam
Bike Tours, Walking Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours
We Bike Amsterdam Tours
Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, City Tours
Friendship Amsterdam
Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,094 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: europe tour in august with Make My Trip

Many of these questions can be answered by MMT. I assume you have credit Cards and can use Debit cards to withdraw appropriate local currency. I suspect not many responders from Amsterdam have undergone the joys of a MMT trip.

2. Re: europe tour in august with Make My Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2013, 10:16