We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email for Corrie Ten Boom House

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Email for Corrie Ten Boom House

I have looked at the website for the Corrie Ten Boom House for an email address so I can write and ask what time is their English speaking tour on a Tuesday. My huband and I have read her life story and are very excited at the thought of getting to tour the house. However, we are needing to book our time slot for the Ann Frank House and need to know the time on the same day that the English speaking tour is at the Ten Boom House so we can book the Ann Frank at another time of the day. ex. morning vs late afternoon Also, what would be a good window of time for us to allow for transportation to and from the Haarlem Ten Boom House?

Rudy's Taxi Company
City Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Taxi Electric
Taxis & Shuttles
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
57,535 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email for Corrie Ten Boom House

Hi there,

It's under 'contact' on their site.

info@corrietenboom.com

Travel between AFH and CBH would be about 1:15 hours, with margins for waiting and searching. First 10 mins tram to Central, then 20 mins train to Haarlem, then about 10-15 mins walk to CBH.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email for Corrie Ten Boom House

Oh, thank you soooooooooooooooooo much! I truly appreciate your help!

3. Re: Email for Corrie Ten Boom House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 06:16