We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Weekend - Cocktail Making and Spa

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hen Weekend - Cocktail Making and Spa

Hello

My friend and I (all in our 30s / 40s) are going to Amsterdam for three days in May for my friend's hen weekend. We're staying close to Dam Square and, as the chief bridesmaid, I have to organise the girlie activities! I'd love to organise a cocktail making session for the six of us and we'd like to go to a local Spa. Oh, and we're on a bit of a budget.

Any suggestions will be very much welcomed!

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
477 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Weekend - Cocktail Making and Spa

House of Bols has cocktail workshops

http://www.bols.com/courses/beginner/

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Weekend - Cocktail Making and Spa

Much appreciated.....thank you!

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
882 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen Weekend - Cocktail Making and Spa

The Deco Spa was fun and clean, altho there are no clothes allowed once inside! Truly european experience.....it was $25 euros per person.....nice steam rooms and saunas.....

England
Level Contributor
139 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen Weekend - Cocktail Making and Spa

I can vouch for sauna deco. It is in no way seedy, and should not be associated with anything "red light" As in most european countries, clothes are not worn, but youll soon get used to it,...a lovley way to spend a few hours, get warm, and just chill out.

devon
Level Contributor
383 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen Weekend - Cocktail Making and Spa

Bo cinq do martini and manicure days once a month. Worth a look

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen Weekend - Cocktail Making and Spa

....I'm going to jump on the internet in a moment to look at Deco Spa and Bo Cinq. Many thanks!

7. Re: Hen Weekend - Cocktail Making and Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 06:19