We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diamonds

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
586 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Diamonds

Hi I'm traveling to Amsterdam in a few weeks and I see there are lots of diamond shops,I was thinking of buying our wedding rings there, do you get more for you money than England ? And can anyone recommend a good shop/ factory

Thanks Sean

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,354 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diamonds

I can.

There are a few diamond houses in Amsterdam but my recommendation for quality is Coster Diamonds.

http://www.costerdiamonds.com

I have a very special ring that was commissioned through them some years ago which is unique and has its certificate. It has since been valued by a UK jeweller for insurance purposes and I got a bargain!

If you don't find what you are looking for in Amsterdam Coster Diamonds has a sister Company called London Diamonds which is in Hatton Garden. I have been there too and have another ring from them but it was made at Coster Diamonds in Amsterdam and flown over to the UK within 48 hours.

So before anyone asks I am not an employee of Coster Diamonds just a lucky lady with 2 fabulous rings:-)

Hope that helps.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
586 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diamonds

Ok thank you i will take a look on there website,

Thanks Sean

Marietta, Georgia
Level Contributor
882 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diamonds

Coster also gives free tours that are sorta fun.....even if you dont buy!

4. Re: Diamonds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2014, 05:16