I hope I am asking these question in the right forum and would welcome any advice. We will be flying into Amsterdam and then heading to Antwerp and then to Paris where we depart for home. We have decided to travel by train in between these cities. Since this is our first time doing something like this- visiting 3 different countries- and I hope all you wonderful trip advisor readers can help with the following train travel questions:
1. Can we get all our train tickets at the same website, and if so which one is best.
2. We prefer the fastest trains, and hopefully a direct train meaning no change of trains. Is that possible.
3. We will be traveling in May, should we get our tickets now and is there any savings if we purchase tickets in advance
4. going from Amsterdam to Antwerp, then Antwerp to Paris
is there a better time of day to travel.
5. Not a train question, but we will be spending 5 days in Amsterdam, 4 days in Antwerp and 5 days in Paris. We can't extend our trip but we could adjust the amount of days in each city. Would anyone suggest any changes to the way we have allocated our trip?
Thanks again for any and all advice.