We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keukenhof Combiticket Amsterdam

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Keukenhof Combiticket Amsterdam

I read from the Keukenhof official and found a Combiticket Amsterdam is available and it cost EUR27.50, may I know how does it work? Is it a direct transportation from/to Amsterdam center?

It stated the Keukenhof Express can be travelled at Schipol Plaza, but I guess it's not the same ticket.... As it has a Combiticket Schipol is available for EUR 22.50...

Thank you~~

Berlin, Germany
2 posts
Save Reply
41. Re: Keukenhof Combiticket Amsterdam

Myself plus 2other senior citizens have bought the combiticket to Keukenhof and we are leaving from Amsterdam. We thought the 197 bus would take us directly? Finding it rather confused!

Could someone explain what is best to do?

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
52,058 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Keukenhof Combiticket Amsterdam

Hi there,

Should have read better ;-)

It's not much more difficult though. 197 brings you directly from Leidseplein/Museumplein to airport bus stand. Same bus stand, probably even same platform but 50 m apart, leaves bus 858 to Keukenhof. On your return route same easy pleasy transfer.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

M H
Adelaide
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
43. Re: Keukenhof Combiticket Amsterdam

I can't see anywhere if the ticket is valid for only one day. If possible, I want to catch the bus from Schiphol to Lisse on day 1, use the Keukenhof entry on day 2, and then bus back to Schiphol day 4. Does anyone know if this is possible? I've emailed Keukenhof general enquiries and will post their response here when I hear back.

Thank all!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Keukenhof Combiticket Amsterdam

I would seriously doubt that the ticket is valid for more than one day. You'll just have to pay for the bus ride somewhere around 5 euros.

The Netherlands
Destination Expert
for Lisse
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Keukenhof Combiticket Amsterdam

I don't think that is possible and that the combination ticket is for one day only. Just buy a one way bus ticket in the bus to Lisse, entrance ticket at Keukenhof and a one way ticket in the bus back to the airport.

For information about the combination ticket you can best contact the Arriva customer service at http://www.arriva.nl/secundair-menu/english/

Not sure when you are traveling, last day of the Keukenhof season is monday the 20th of May 2013.

46. Re: Keukenhof Combiticket Amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2014, 05:17