We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What should I DO in Amsterdam.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
What should I DO in Amsterdam.

I'm doing a tour which starts in Amsterdam. I have a day to kill before the tour starts.

Just wanted to know the best things to do in Amsterdam.

A bit about myself...

I'm 23 years old, from Sydney, Australia.

I love all things arty and creative. I love to soak up the local culture as much as I can. I love beautiful scenery. I like good food and cute cafes. I am looking for experiences unique to Amsterdam.

Any suggestions that you think would suit me are welcomed with open arms!

Level Contributor
181 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What should I DO in Amsterdam.

Where will u be staying? Are u a drinker or pot indulger? Two great museums almost next to each other are the Van Gogh and the Rijks. City Centre is a wonderful area to walk around. Anne Frank House, of course.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What should I DO in Amsterdam.

Hi Mitchmurr, I'm staying at the Ibis at the airport.

I drink a little but don't smoke pot. Thanks for the tips!

Kerikeri, New...
Level Contributor
6,046 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What should I DO in Amsterdam.

check out the top questions about amsterdam ! So much information if you use the search box.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What should I DO in Amsterdam.

Stroll along the clean and scenic river-ways. Go rijk musuem, ann frank musuem and eat dutch famous pancakes. I love it. Very slow moving and relaxing city

5. Re: What should I DO in Amsterdam.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2014, 05:18