We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place to book

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Best place to book

What website/company is the best for booking a short trip from uk (leeds Bradford or Manchester) in early December.

What is the weather like? Is it freezing or need a decent coat weather?

Only planning a 3-5 day trip max so two highly recommended trips?

Thanks

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,207 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place to book

www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels

what is weather like in manchester early december?...pretty much the same in amsterdam

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place to book

www.skyscanner.com

And then book directly with the airline that comes out as cheapest.

Book hotel or apartment seperately.

And just get a guidebook and wander around Amsterdam without a company, it's easy and compact. Or see www.iamsterdam.com for what there is to see and do, or get the free app.

Like Steve said, weather is pretty much the same as over in the UK, only we usually get it one day later. :-)

Cecilia

Amsterdam

cile.home.xs4all.nl/travel/amsterdam_tips.htm

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place to book

I would say easyjet for flights and expedia for hotels, they always have cheap deals going on.

December is chilly, I'd say a few degrees colder than what its like here. But its lovely to walk around, just make sure you have a warm coat and hat :)

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place to book

www.trivago.com and www.hotelscombined.com are the websites for finding cheapest booking sites.

If You have a credit card I would bid on a 4-star in areas 2 and 3 on www.priceline.com , Name your Own Price. I got a great 4-star for just 56 $ plus costs.

5. Re: Best place to book

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 07:18