We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdressers

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hairdressers

Hi

I am looking for cheapish hairdressers in Amsterdam, just to curl my hair/put it up when we are there

Can anyone recommend any?

We are staying in the Jordaan, hopefully get one quite close by

Thanks

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hairdressers

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k67721…

Sorry I don't know any cheapish ones... just the expensive Kinki on Haarlemmerstraat or Cut the Crap on Haarlemmerplein.

The Hague, The...
Level Contributor
5,125 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hairdressers

cheap is at www.kappersakademie.nl , in Amsterdam not terribly far from Jordaan. see their prices ("tarieven")

Edited: 21 August 2013, 14:51
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
54,261 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hairdressers

Yes and you get what you pay for: it's student hairdressers practicing on you ;-) Teacher-supervised, so you WILL get outside through the exit door smiling but due to how haircut errors need to be corrected it might just have to be cut _slightly_ shorter than you originally expected. And of course it's slower but that's not a huge problem I guess.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

4. Re: Hairdressers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 15:13
Edited: 21 August 2013, 15:13
5. Re: Hairdressers

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 January 2015, 16:47
Edited: 29 January 2015, 16:47
6. Re: Hairdressers

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 06:19