We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with an Amsterdam Stag party

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Help with an Amsterdam Stag party

I am helping to organise a stag do to Amsterdam. I am looking for as much help as possible. There are 23 people going which I know will cause problems with some things. Our plans so far are: We are flying in on Friday 14th Feb 2014 and leaving on Monday 17th so 3 nights. Our only plans so far are to do the Heineken tour on the Sat early afternoon and then try to find a sports type bar to sit for late afternoon and maybe get something to eat. On the Sunday, we are going to watch Ajax play. Both of these will be optional for the group so the ones that don't want to can do their own thing. I am looking for ideas of clubs or places to go for both Friday and Saturday nights? I know we may have to split up but there is no way around the numbers. Some will tail off and go their own way etc, but need a plan to have the majority. We are staying at the Backstage hotel (Leidsergracht). Just don't want to turn up on the Friday with no idea of where to head to. Also, are these places strict with dress codes? and if so, what is the dress code? Is there an area where we could just go from pub to pub without much hassle about getting in and it not being a club? How much will it likely be to get into places and to buy drinks. If anyone has any suggestions, ideas about places, activities to fit around our plans, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with an Amsterdam Stag party

www.tripadvisor.com/SearchForums…

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
8,665 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with an Amsterdam Stag party

What was the matter with your first set of answers when you asked almost the exact same question?

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with an Amsterdam Stag party

@DDavis, those answers are already a month old! He needs fresh ones of course.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with an Amsterdam Stag party

Get a beer bike, a good laugh for all of you

Have a look on the damtours website or on trip advisor under beer bike in Amsterdam activities

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with an Amsterdam Stag party

Groupon seem to have an offer on the beer bikes - take a look at their nl site for details.

6. Re: Help with an Amsterdam Stag party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2014, 05:18