We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keukenhof Combi Ticket from Amsterdam

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
730 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Keukenhof Combi Ticket from Amsterdam

Can anyone tell me where you buy the Combi ticket for bus and entrance to Keukenhof?

And where in Amsterdam you get on the bus?

Or would it be better to just take train to Schiphol from Centraal Station and then go from there?

Likely To Sell Out
Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields...
1,733 Reviews
from US$73.50*
Zaanse Schans Windmills, Volendam...
2,389 Reviews
from US$73.50*
Skip-the-Line Rijksmuseum Amsterdam...
13 Reviews
from US$21.80*
Special Offer
Zaans Schans Windmills, Tulips...
457 Reviews
from US$123.30*
US$147.00
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket from Amsterdam

Have you read the Top Questions regarding Keukenhof? You will find your answers there.

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket from Amsterdam

You can find the information here www.keukenhof.nl/en/601/combiticket.html

I have edited the link in the top question, the link wasn't working.

Jacksonville...
Level Contributor
730 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket from Amsterdam

Please don't always assume people haven't read the top questions and/or been to the appropriate web sites. I had done both and neither states where you get on the bus 197 other than in Amsterdam. And neither mentions where you can buy them except through the website.

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket from Amsterdam

Information about bus 197 can be found here connexxion.nl/nieuws/…2872

and you can just type in the addresses of your Hotel and keukenhof to see the quickest connection (bus or train) at this website www.9292.nl/en (for address keukenhof see http://www.keukenhof.nl/en/842/route-planner-and-parking.html)

the combi ticket can be bought online and in sometimes at an arriva or connexxion busstation or airport. (now to early to tell, check back half of March) inside the bus you can only buy a normal bus ticket.

The lines at Keukenhof are generally not that long, a lot of people travel with pre-bought tickets to the Keukenhof. Long lines are only at parade day and easter weekend. At other days the maximum is 5 - 10 minutes waiting in line.

Nina

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket from Amsterdam

Although it will soon be our 20th trip, we have never been to Keurkenhof - our trips are usually mid Feb & late May, July/Aug and Oct/Nov, so have never had the chance. This time we are here as they open, so am thinking of doing a trip.

Have checked link, but am wondering if bus 858 - the Keurkenhof express from Schiphol - is a normal bus or is it a coach? How accessible is bus 858? I have used local buses in Amsterdam and I have no problems, in fact they are better than at home, but want to check before we decide if to go or not.

Thanks in advance,.

Edited: 12 January 2014, 13:31
The Netherlands
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket from Amsterdam

Normal busses like in Amsterdam see a photo of them here: flickr.com/photos/…set-72157633056439209

Nina

liverpool, england
Level Contributor
2,007 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket from Amsterdam

Nina, thank you so much :-)

For the swift reply - and the picture too.

We would be going on opening or 2nd day, hope the mild weather this year works in our favour.

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket from Amsterdam

Juejosh, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you and for all visitors in the first week :-)

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,441 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket from Amsterdam

I did not assume and you don't mention that you had read the Top Questions. The more information you supply the better your response!

10. Re: Keukenhof Combi Ticket from Amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2015, 06:18