We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viking River Cruise

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chandler
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
Viking River Cruise

Going on a Viking River Cruise to..Amsterdam...Hoorn...Arnhem...Nijmegen...Kinderdyk...Antwerp...Ghent...Brugge...Middleburg...Rotterdam... Any suggestions on must see/do in any or all of these cities?

falmouth, maine
Level Contributor
50 posts
697 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viking River Cruise

Re Bruges been there 5 times. Get rick Steve's book on Bruges. If you need any more info let me know. Chimayred@aol.com

Joe

Bristol, Connecticut
Level Contributor
205 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viking River Cruise

My friend and I are also booked on the Tulips and Windmills cruise. We will be sailing on April 7th. How about you?

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
9,149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Viking River Cruise

How long do you have in each place?

Wayne, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Viking River Cruise

I am sure the Cruise Line gives you an Itinerary and suggested tours. If that is the case you should look at the TA forum for each city and look up some details before posting specifics in the site. Too broad a question. I hope you will not depend solely on Mr. Steves. Also get any suitable Travel books from your Library specially the DK Eyewitness Guides and you will have pointers galore.

5. Re: Viking River Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 05:19