hello and sorry if this has been answered, but I searched through the forum and also looked in the top questions section..and can't find answers to my questions... So here it goes..
I assume my luggage will go strait to Bali., so will have carry-on to store in airport lockers.
- are lockers safe to store electronics and are the watched or surveilled. If not, is the luggage depot better security wise ?
- I understand I need go through customs on arrival, but do I need to go through customs or fill in paperwork at departure for short layover ?
- I was thinking of bringing ( from Montreal) duty free liquor, but as I will be exiting airport at lay over, I assume I won't be able to bring it back on-board due to security controls. Our security controls do not allow liquids...assume it's the same in Europe ?
- if so, when buying liquor at Schiphol, I will be entitled to duty free/tax free, right ?
- If any smokers ( tobacco..) , do you know if I can buy Superslims ( by Benson &hedges) in duty free at Schiphol? (saw the catalog n website , but no tobacco products listed)