We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restraunts in Amsterdam

kent
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Restraunts in Amsterdam

Hi all

This is a bit of a vague question so i apologise. Here in the UK we have Italian restaurants like Ask and ZIZI and PIZZA Express (not proper italian - just chain restaurants)

I was wondering if there was something similar in amsterdam that would be nice for a dinner in the evenings - that i could book now?

Thanks

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
10,268 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restraunts in Amsterdam

…about.com/od/amsrestaurantreviews/fr/Vapian…

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
40,970 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restraunts in Amsterdam

Not been in Vapiano but it does seem from that review more like eating at Burger King than a dining experience. It is cheap though. If you want decent Italian then along the street from Vapiano towards the Amstel is http://www.lostivaledoro.nl/ a family run place very popular with locals. Also very reasonably priced.

I don't know why but chain restaurants have never been that common in Amsterdam or the Netherlands. There used to be a Pizza Hut at the Marriott but that closed a few years ago.

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
10,268 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restraunts in Amsterdam

<it does seem from that review more like eating at Burger King than a dining experience>

My thought as well.

Also, no reservations.

Edited: 26 January 2014, 15:34
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,877 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restraunts in Amsterdam

hi, www.saturnino.nl/index.jsp… ....I would try the authentic real deal ...geoff

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,582 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restraunts in Amsterdam

La Festa in the Jordaan. Small, authentic, inexpensive, large portions, and great pizza. There are tons of Italian places that are inexpensive all over the city. Research Italian restaurants in Amsterdam here on Trip Advisor.

S

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Munich, Amsterdam, The Ardennes
Level Contributor
7,746 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restraunts in Amsterdam

There's plenty of good Italian pizzeria's but they are usually family owned business and not chains.

Why do you want a chain?

7. Re: Restraunts in Amsterdam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2015, 06:18