We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel close to Science Center Nemo

Doha
Level Contributor
99 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel close to Science Center Nemo

We will be in Amsterdam for one day and planning to take the kids to Nemo, which area/hotel would you recommend for us to stay? Budget will be maximum US$ 350

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel close to Science Center Nemo

Hotels such as DoubleTree, Ibis (Central Station), Falcon Plaza are close to NEMO, but you could also just choose any hotel in central Amsterdam and go to NEMO by public transport.

It's a great museum! Don't miss the roof terrace with views over the city, and some shallow small pools with toys for your kid. (It can't hurt to bring a set of dry clothes... I forgot when I went with my nephew :-)) Have fun!

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
38,903 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel close to Science Center Nemo

Would not worry about getting a hotel close to the Nemo. Amsterdam has a very good transport system and I am sure your kids would love riding on the trams anyway to get there.

$350 per night is a pretty decent budget but how many kids? How many rooms would you need?

3. Re: Hotel close to Science Center Nemo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 07:24