We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tours from cruise ship dock

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
tours from cruise ship dock

are there any tours of the city from the cruise ship dock or public transport? is there anything to see in the area by walking?

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: tours from cruise ship dock

Where does your ship dock? IJmuiden, or Amsterdam proper?

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
35,613 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tours from cruise ship dock

From your other posts I see MSC cruise line. Unfortunately they con people into thinking they are docking in Amsterdam and in fact they are at IJmuiden about 25 miles to the west.

I would look at what tours the ship offers. You are not the only one to ask this recently.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k772…

Pickering, Canada
Level Contributor
1,077 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tours from cruise ship dock

I was hoping the ship MSC Magnifica would dock in Amsterdam not Ijmuiden. Someone on cruise critic said it docked in Amsterdam. Maybe we will visit Haarlem instead.

4. Re: tours from cruise ship dock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 05:16