We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Address near 15 bridges

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Address near 15 bridges

Does anyone know an address of a place/restaurant/hotel that is close to see the 15 bridges? This way at least I can put an address to my gps. Thanks!

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Address near 15 bridges

The best adress is Herengracht 561

But be warned, you can't see 15 bridges in one view.

For Amsterdammers, this is a bit of a nonsense-attraction. In fact, I don't think many Amsterdammers know this at all.

There are so many bridges, and many more beautiful bridges in Amsterdam, and also more picturesque spots with bridges.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Address near 15 bridges

The best way to see all the bridges is from we're reguiersgraght meets herengracht stand on the bridge over that canal then you look left and see six then look right and you see another six then spin round a quarter turn and there is another two and finally the one your stood on is the fifteenth bridge ... I'm sure this is right,, if not I'm sure I will stand corrected but far as I can remember this is the best spot ....

3. Re: Address near 15 bridges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 06:17