We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

connexxion fares

New York
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
connexxion fares

Hi, we are three adults and will be staying near zaandam for a couple of days and commuting to Amsterdam by bus 391. What is the best ticket option for us? I've read about the buzzer, but it's only for 2 people. what about the third person? is there a 24h ticket for one person? otherwise, how much is a return ticket zaandam-amsterdam? how long is it valid?

Thanks in advance.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
55,467 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: connexxion fares

Hi there,

The Amsterdam & Region day pass, 13.50 euro, covers both this bus and all local GVB transport in Amsterdam. Seems best bet for you.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
40,048 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: connexxion fares

Where are you staying in/near Zaandam as the train might be much quicker than the bus.

New York
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: connexxion fares

we'll stay at ibis budget.

i've seen the amsterdam&region pass but I understand that it costs 13.5 € per person while the buzzer is 14 € per 2 persons.

we are just doing one return trip per day and not using gvb transport.

what is cheaper for us?

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
55,467 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: connexxion fares

Hi again,

I guess Buzzer for 2 of you and single rides for one. Those will be something like 4-5 euro one way.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
2,189 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: connexxion fares

I went to and from Zaanse Schans (the terminus for the 391) last week from Amsterdam CS and it was 7 euros for the return ticket, which I bought from the bus driver.

6. Re: connexxion fares

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2015, 05:15