We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amsterdam in November

Which Amsterdam hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dorking, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Amsterdam in November

Hi,

I'm travelling to Amsterdam on November the 13th for 3 Nights.

What is the weather like in November? Does it rain alot usually?

Also will there be any kind of xmas activities such as ice skating or even just decorations?

TIA

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amsterdam in November

could be raining , windy , cold , and warm,, you never know,, but i wuld bring a rain jacket and a warm coat or layers,, i dont think any of the xmas stuff is up ,, i might be wrong but i believe its a bit early

Peae matty

www.flickr.com/photos/amsmatty

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Amsterdam in November

Not any different from the end of November: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g188590-i60-k76443…

We don't get so Christmassy here. Over here the big party for kids is on the 5th of December. People come to Amsterdam to escape Christmas atmosphere!

Edited: 27 August 2014, 15:36
3. Re: Amsterdam in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2015, 06:16