We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels and short stay apartment

Which Utrecht hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
13 posts
97 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels and short stay apartment

Looking for advice on Karel V or NH Centre hotel. I need to have car parking.

OR help in finding a 2 bed apartment, again must have parking near.

Taking my elderly father with me, hence the need for parking :)

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels and short stay apartment

Like most hotels here, the KarlV does not have its own private garage; here is the info on parking: www.karelv.nl/en/overall/parking_advice

This indicates that they have some spaces in the vicinity otherwise you have to park in adjacent car parks, though I suspect that if you have an elderly hotel guest, they will probably ensure that you have a designated space available for you. In any event, even if you cannot park within the hotel grounds itself, you will certainly be able to drop off your father at the door then park.

I have always used valet parking in these situations - hand the keys over to the concierge and it is his problem, not yours!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
13 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels and short stay apartment

I appreciate hearing from you, I live near San Francisco where parking is impossible. Vielen dank.

3. Re: Hotels and short stay apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2010, 06:19