We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train schedule

Nova Scottia
Level Contributor
42 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Train schedule

Arriving at the Amsterdam airport, Schipol at 7.am on Oct 31st and have to get a train to Delft. When I looked at the schedule on line - the earliest train is at 1.30 in the afternoon. I thought that they went every half hour or so. Was that a mistake on the Dutch railway website? Also want to buy a SIM card on arrival - can you purchase them there?

Mentioned in this post
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,254 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Train schedule

station schiphol to station delft i see about every 20 minutes or so..

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
16,943 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Train schedule

I find the 9292 planner easier.

See more options on the left. The number of changes can be an issue; I prefer 0 changes even if travel time is longer. In case of Delft the 0 change option is also faster.

Check again closer to the date. There might be disruptions or platform changes.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
58,173 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train schedule

And yes, shops at airport also sell SIM cards. Should fit for you, assuming your mobile is unlocked.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

4. Re: Train schedule

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 00:15
Get answers to your questions about Delft