We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt Regency - Any Feedback?

Southborough, MA
2 posts
Save Topic
Hyatt Regency - Any Feedback?

I am traveling to Belgium for the first time next week, and I'm wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the Hyatt Regency. As I am reading through all the postings re: places to stay, I don���t see the Hyatt listed once and I���m wondering why - is it not centrally located? Is it not a decent hotel?

Any information would be appreciated, thanks!

brussels
Destination Expert
for Brussels
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyatt Regency - Any Feedback?

its a decent place in a good location in avenue louise.

It is probably a twnety minute walk to the grand place area. if that is an issue.

avenue lluoise at that end is an upscale shoppng aree (gucci,ralph lauren etc.) it ahs good metro and tram lnks and is close to chausee de charleroi where thher ar a lot of restaurnats.

The other ens of avenue luiose is the bois de la cambre whic is a lovely city park and is esseantially the bit of the foret de soignes that sticks into centrla brussels.

Southborough, MA
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hyatt Regency - Any Feedback?

Good to know, thank you! I guess the Hotel just changed over to a Mayfair, I hope the quality doesn't drop off too much (sounds like you weren't too impressed anyway though, but teh location sounds good).

Thnaks again.