We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I may have asked this before

Macon, Georgia
Level Contributor
358 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
I may have asked this before

#1-Would Bruges be too small of a place to use as a base. Considering staying 5 nights and at least 2 of those days being day trips to Lille and Ghent

#2- Opinions on whether the 3rd week of November would be a terrible time to go... Already know that it will be cool/cold and possibly rainy... Just don't want to be miserable..... Also know that daylight hours will be waning earlier at that time of year... Would the town have the sidewalks rolled up after dark?

1. Re: I may have asked this before

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 21:18