We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Share the Go Pass 10

Budapest, Hungary
13 posts
Save Topic
Share the Go Pass 10

Me and my bro are going to travel to Belgium next months. Maybe we will buy a Go Pass 10. From Brussels I would like to go the Antwerpen, too but my brother would like to miss it. We will have accomodation in Gent so we could meet there in the evening again. Is it possible to share the Go Pass 10? Can I go to Antwerpen and after to Gent with two from the 10 journies and can my brother at the same time my directly to Gent?

Thank you very much!

Brussels
Level Contributor
5,260 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Share the Go Pass 10

< Is it possible to share the Go Pass 10? >

Yes. You can travel together on the same journey using up 2 trips out of the 10. Either of you can make a journey alone using up 1 trip.

Obviously the person making a journey alone must carry the pass with him. If your brother goes somewhere alone with the pass, then you can't go somewhere else with it at the same time !

Edited: 19 October 2012, 18:51
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
30,871 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Share the Go Pass 10

a) "Can I go to Antwerpen and after to Gent with two from the 10 journies" Yes

"and can my brother AT THE SAME TIME (travel from Brussels) directly to Gent?" No: because you will have taken the pass to Antwerp, so your brother would have nothing to show the inspector on the train to Ghent, unless he buys a Go-Pass 1 ticket separately (which can only be done online) or else a standard single ticket.

3. Re: Share the Go Pass 10

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2013, 10:16